The Aims Review is an annual publication featuring excellence across the disciplines at Aims Community College. As a student-run publication, we are excited to publish and celebrate the exceptional creative work of students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
We accept contributions in the following categories:
- Non-fiction (essays, memoirs, etc.)
- Visual Art (photography, graphic art, and images of 3D art including paint, sculpture, drawing, etc.)
- Multi-media (video and audio of any creative work)
Submissions are accepted year round, and the publishing cut-off for each year is December 31st. The Aims Review is published online and in print every Spring Semester. While we publish all accepted work online, the print magazine is limited to only the most exceptional submissions.
- Writing submissions cannot be more than 2700 words.
- Visual media should be submitted in file of at least 300 dpi.
- No previously published work. Copyright stays with you.
- Please do not submit PDF files.
If you have any questions, please contact any of the Aims Review Faculty Advisors:
- Stacey Johnson (Stacey.email@example.com)
- Karen McCurley-Hardesty (Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Amelia Bucklew (Amelia.email@example.com)
Please use the form below to submit a contribution.