Welcome to the Aims Review! The Aims Review is an annual publication featuring excellence across the disciplines at Aims Community College. As a student-run publication, we are excited to publish and celebrate the exceptional work by students at Aims Community College! We also highlight the great work done by faculty and staff. While you’re here, browse around to see some of the extraordinary talent we have here at Aims.
Please help us fill this site and show off your talent by submitting your work today! We accept work in the following categories: poetry, fiction, non-fiction (essays, memoirs, etc.), visual art (painting, photography, sculpture, etc.), and multi-media (video and audio). Submissions are accepted through the December 31st, and the Review will be printed in the Spring.
- Submissions are collected through December 31st. Any submissions collected after this cut-off will be considered for the next publication.
- Writing submissions cannot be more than 2700 words.
- Artwork needs to be submitted in a .jpeg or .tiff file of at least 300 dpi
- To submit videos, please upload the video to YouTube and provide the URL (copy the address bar or use the “share” menu). Please note that videos uploaded to YouTube using your Aims student email account will not be available after you graduate. Please strongly consider using another account, so that the videos remain available.
- Please, no simultaneous submissions or previously published work. Copyright stays with you.
Confirmation emails can only be sent to @aims.edu email addresses; if you need to provide proof of submission, please be sure to use your school email address.
Please use the form below to submit a contribution.